• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Dash Replacement 04--4 Runner

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
I got a phone call last night from my local dealer. They said my dash is in. In ahev an appointment on Friday to have it done. It only took about a year and a half to come in. I guess that is what you get when you just make the recall list.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Got my dash swapped out today. It looks grate, but it is brand new. The tech at my local Toyota dealer was very impressed with my 4 runner. He said he thought it had about 35,000 miles. When he looked and saw it is 147,000 miles, he said man it is in near new condition. My wife said, well I try. The tech said, it shows. It still looks new.

Last edited:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I got a phone call last night from my local dealer. They said my dash is in. In ahev an appointment on Friday to have it done. It only took about a year and a half to come in. I guess that is what you get when you just make the recall list.
Wow, that's crazy that it took so long! Did you get a pic of the old/new so we can compare?

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
I will have to look and see if I have any pics of the old. New dash pics won't be a problem.

Related Content You Might Like: