• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Job Search - Resume Scanning Tool That Worked Instantly.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Ok, so I'm a Digital Marketing, Search Marketing, SEO and paid search expert. I should have known that upwards of 90% of companies are now using resume scanning tools to filter out the hundreds of resumes received by applicants who can now just 1-click apply to a job.

After 5 months of looking for a job! FIVE MONTHS! I updated my resume and used Resume Optimization - Boost your Interview Chances with Jobscan | Jobscan to custom tweak my resume for the jobs I've been applying for.

I've received 12 responses back since friday noon. Let's call it 1 1/2 business days.

Crazy.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Wow. So as usual, it's not about what you know, but if your resume will pass an E-scan. Imagine that. I got this job after 4 or 5 months of looking. My sister works with the owners sister-in-law 3 days a week, who also works here 2 days a week. She told my sister they needed a welder here. My sister told Her about me, and about 1 month later I started. I had just up dated and tweeted my resume. Sense I'm here, I have turned down 4 other job offers.

Last edited:

Related Content You Might Like: