• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Ecm On 81 Hilux 22r

Jergen

HI All, any idea where I can find an engine control module for 1981 HiLux 22R engine. Looked everywhere no luck. Any other year or engine applicable? Thanks Jergen

RedDirtRollin

Not sure what years are interchangeable but I have an 84 pickup with a 22r. and have desmogged and upgraded so I don't belive I need mine anymore. could be wrong I'll do some digging and find out. if u have yours post a pic for comparison.

Jergen

Thanks Red Dirt Rollin , don't have a pic, sorry. My part number off of ICM is 89620-351120 13110-2421 Closes auto parts store could come up with is Import Direct Ignition - Ignition Control Module
IDI 14-0225. Thank you very much for your help. All is appreciated. Jergen

RedDirtRollin

So from what I read and looked I still need to upgrade ignition to no longer need ecm. I'll check in the morning to see if part numbers even match. and I'll post a pic of it in the morning . Sorry I work nights so schedule is different then most.

Jergen

Red Dirt Rollin, thank so much for your reply. I know takes time and effort and is appreciated. Jergen

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
'81 is going to be hard to get from a traditional parts source. Sorry. Good luck on getting one from the other member on here.

Related Content You Might Like: