• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Looking For A Camper To Fit The T100

Oregon Mouse

I hope someone might have some information on a short box, over the cab camper that will fit the T100. Their are lots of light weight short box campers on the market, but all of their exterior floor measurements are 47 to 48 inches between the wheels. As you all know the T100 only has 39 to 40 inches between the wheels. I found one called the Six Pac that will fit, but they are no longer in business. Thanks for any help.
Sandy

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Unfortunately due to its box dimensions the T100 always was problematic when looking for bed additions like campers, shells, covers, and even racks.
No one makes the type camper your looking for for the mid or compact pickup, which fits your dimensions better.
There is a company in Texas that make an overhead camper of that size, I've seen them on T100s and Dakota trucks which are close in size to yours.
I don't remember the name of the camper company, something like rustler or ranch wagon, a cowboy type name.
The camper I'm thinking of is very Spartan, only a window in the door and very few interior comforts, they use Colman table top stoves and no water provisions.

Oregon Mouse

Thanks for the info. Waiting for an email from a company called Four Wheel Campers. They are suppose to have a model, a popup design, but with all the appointments that will fit the T100.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Good luck with that. While it's not ideal, you might be better off getting a large camper shell and either getting someone to build the interior or for you, or do it yourself in modules.

The used market looks very slim for those units that you mentioned. I'm interested in hearing what they have to say.

Oregon Mouse

Talked to Four Wheel Camper. They do make a pop up design called "The Fleet" that will fit the Toyota T100, Chevy S10, Tacoma and Ford Ranger. Nice unit, dry weight of 845 pounds, but the downside is they want close to $20,000 by the time you add the options everyone would want. They bought the company that made the Six Pac over cab camper that fits those same trucks, but as of yet they are not producing any new ones. There are very few used ones and they get picked up almost the same day they hit Ebay or Craigslist.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
On 76655 ,
Thanks for the info. Waiting for an email from a company called Four Wheel Campers. They are suppose to have a model, a popup design, but with all he hahas 6 6the 5appointment that I have a great time. 5, and I will [photo="medium"]1038[/photo] will fit the T100.[666555/6565 I am 56, ]
Talked to Four Wheel Camper. They do make a pop up design called "The Fleet" that will fit the Toyota T100, Chevy S10, Tacoma and Ford Ranger. Nice unit, dry weight of 845 pounds, but the downside is they want close to $20,000 by the time you add the options everyone would want. They bought the company that made the Six Pac over cab camper that fits those same trucks, but as of yet they are not producing any new ones. There are very few used ones and they get picked up almost the same day they hit Ebay or Craigslist.
Set a Google alert to sniff out for that name and have it notify you when it's picked up in the crawl. Yeah, having a limited producing capacity is going to increase the price.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Looks like they make good use of space, but that seems to be pretty pricey if you ask me, considering what you can get for a trailer for that price. I do like their options though.

Roll Over Couch

text
Side Dinette Seating

Front Dinette Seating

Key Benefits:

Lightweight – Base model weighs only 845 lbs.
Low Profile – Thickness of the cab-over is only 8 inches in the down position.
6 ft 4 inches of interior headroom when popped up.
Sleeps 3 adults in comfort using a queen sized cabover bed and a couch/bed conversion.

Download Fleet Specifications Sheet
Download Pricing Worksheet
Download Option Weight Sheet

SPECIFICATIONS
Dry Weight: 845 lbs.
Height Down (including vent): 54″ (most trucks)
Roof Length: 129″
Floor Length: 80″
Body Width: 75″
Adult Sleeping: 3
Extended Interior Height: 6′ 4″
Roof/Wall Framing: Aluminum
Exterior Material: Aluminum (Fiberglass Siding Available)
Fresh Water Capacity: 20 Gallons

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
AVAILABLE OPTIONS
Mechanical Camper Jacks (4 corner) – $ 695.00
Upgrade to Aluminum Jack Brackets – $ 150.00
Compressor 65 Liter Refrigerator/Freezer (AC/DC) – $ 690.00
Compressor 85 Liter Refrigerator/Freezer (AC/DC) – $ 890.00
Forced Air Furnace w/ Digital Thermostat – $ 595.00
Flush Mount Glass Top Appliances (sink & stove upgrade) – $ 600.00
DSI 6 Gallon Hot Water Heater w/ Outside Shower – $ 795.00
Side Dinette Seating w/ Swivel Table – $ 500.00
Front Dinette Seating w/ Swivel Table – $ 1200.00
Front Dinette w/ Swivel Table & Cassette Toilet Only (NO Inside Shower) – $ 2000.00
Front Dinette w/ Swivel Table and Hot Water, Inside & Outside Shower Only (NO Cassette Toilet) – $ 2600.00
Front Dinette Self-Contained (Inside Cassette Toilet, Inside & Outside Hot Water Showers) – $ 3200.00
Power Roof Vent Fan (Fan-Tastic Vent Fan) – $ 295.00
Extra Roof Vent – $ 195.00
8’ Side Awning w/ Side Awning Light – $ 845.00
Batwing 270 Degree Wraparound Awning – $ 1400.00
Aluminum Roof Rack – $ 395.00
Yakima Roof Rack System (Complete w/ tracks, towers, cross bars, & locks) – $ 695.00
Yakima “Tracks Only” Installed on Roof – $ 340.00
Rear Wall Steps (better access to the roof) – $ 295.00
160 Watt Solar Panel w/ Charge Controller (Roof Mounted) – $ 995.00
80 Watt Solar Panel w/ Charge Controller (Portable) – $ 795.00
Dual Solar Panel Package (160W on Roof & 80W Portable) – $ 1495.00
Rear Flood Lights (LED) – $ 395.00
LED Exterior Lighting Package – $ 295.00
Thermal Pack (good for both hot & cold weather) – $ 575.00
2nd Deep Cycle Battery (dual battery setup) – $ 225.00
Exterior Gas Strut Roof Lift Assists – $ 325.00
Silver Spur Complete Package – “Both Interior & Exterior” – $ 900.00
Silver Spur Option – “Interior Only” – $ 500.00
Silver Spur Option – “Exterior Only” – $ 500.00
Smooth Fiberglass Exterior Siding (instead of aluminum) – $ 650.00
Plastic Rubbermaid Portable Entry Step – $ 40.00
Ready To Go Anywhere Starter Package – $ 195.00
Porta Potti – $ 99.00
Basic Camper Installation w/ Tie Downs & Wiring (Ford Ranger, Nissan Frontier, Older Toyota’s, Dodge Dakota, etc. (Required) – $ 495.00
Camper Installation for 2005 – 2017 Toyota Tacoma (Required) – $ 595.00

Related Content You Might Like: