• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Members ~ Welcome to Toyota Truck Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MT Madman

Hello people! We've been in the Toyota family for around 7 years now starting out with a new 2009 Sienna for my wife and the first trip convinced me about Toyotas. Six months later I bought a 2010 Tacoma for myself trading it in after 120,000+ miles for a 2015 Tundra and just recently we traded in the wife's Sienna for a 2016 Highlander. I'll be watching the treads for a bit to get used to things and if I come up with questions I'll ask, oh the first one is anybody put a ham radio in a 3rd gen Highlander and do you have pics?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Hello people! We've been in the Toyota family for around 7 years now starting out with a new 2009 Sienna for my wife and the first trip convinced me about Toyotas. Six months later I bought a 2010 Tacoma for myself trading it in after 120,000+ miles for a 2015 Tundra and just recently we traded in the wife's Sienna for a 2016 Highlander. I'll be watching the treads for a bit to get used to things and if I come up with questions I'll ask, oh the first one is anybody put a ham radio in a 3rd gen Highlander and do you have pics?
ham radio? I'm not up on radio stuff anymore, are those able to be mobile, I thought ham radios needed to be stationary. ??

Crow52LA

This is a brand new site, so I want to welcome the two members who joined up today. Welcome to the site. Post questions, comments or anything that you want about your Toyota Trucks on here.

Thanks for signing up!
is this up dated ?
it's my first time using forums ....I have a 2016 tacoma trd sport

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
is this up dated ?
it's my first time using forums ....I have a 2016 tacoma trd sport
Welcome to the site. We're able to see your message. Let us know if you have any questions ... find the best forum for your needs and jump in!

Crow52LA

Yeah it looks mean but can look meaner and nicer :D I picked her up last November so about 5 months and coming from a 99 corolla man this truck is the best !!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Yes mobile, I've had one in my vehicles for years and my wife would like hers in the Highlander.
How far can a mobile HAM radio reach? Now I'm curious. We can break it off into it's own thread if need be to do the subject justice.

iceman

hi im new to the toyota fam.. have been looking for a truck for 6 mo. and pulled the trigger last night.. got me a 2005 Tundra TRD limited stepside black with 76000 miles for $14500 very clean will give my wife the credit for finding what i feel was a good deal. my question is i went to the tint and radio shop today, the guy that owns it came out to look at truck and see what size screen would fit for the radio and his eyes lit up and he told me i had found a very rare tundra so is this truck not your normal tundra? any help would be great.. and as i went looking for stuff to do to the truck i find i live in the only state you can use a performance chip wtf is up with that

thanks iceman
image1 (6).JPG

lightningdon

Picking up my 2017 Tacoma TRD Sport first thing in the morning. First Toyota in my family. Long time Mopar fan. Hope the Tacoma serves me as well as my 2005 Magnum (305K miles and still going strong). I am sure I will find this site helpful in this new venture in life!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Picking up my 2017 Tacoma TRD Sport first thing in the morning. First Toyota in my family. Long time Mopar fan. Hope the Tacoma serves me as well as my 2005 Magnum (305K miles and still going strong). I am sure I will find this site helpful in this new venture in life!
Congrats, don't forget to post some pics when you take ownership!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
This is a brand new site, so I want to welcome the two members who joined up today. Welcome to the site. Post questions, comments or anything that you want about your Toyota Trucks on here.

Thanks for signing up!
Wow, started this website 14 years ago now.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Welcome to each of you. Please take the time to make your own welcome thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Content You Might Like: