• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Someone Use This Thread

It never makes it across the bay. Not the afternoon storms you get bout everyday in DC. It has to be a Lil front , with a Lil mass.
It seems like the bay either kills the storm or feeds it if its large.

Jeremy

That shepherd is beautiful! I have one too!
Yeah it's a small front...quick summer hitter. But it did cool
It off for now at least lol

Thanks, great great dogs for any purpose. Where at the point , where it looks like it might. So then you don't water the tomatoes plants..., and it never rains
That shepherd is beautiful! I have one too!
Yeah it's a small front...quick summer hitter. But it did cool
It off for now at least lol[/

Jeremy

Lol this are my pups. The brown one just passed but they were playing on the beach at PAX River while I was fishing on the Chesapeake.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
What's the deal with the rainy summer this year? Half of the country is below average temps with heavy rain.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Until I get a bigger place with more land, we're sticking with small/medium sized dogs. Schnauzers, Poodles, Terriers, etc.

Looking forward to getting a Blue Heeler or a beautiful dog like this one day. We housed a Blue Heeler about 9 or 10 years ago for a short period of time, but since we're about 1/5 of an acre and even going to the park once each day was just not fair to a dog like that, so we found someone who had a couple of acres out a bit into the country to take him in.

Until I get a bigger place with more land, we're sticking with small/medium sized dogs. Schnauzers, Poodles, Terriers, etc.

Looking forward to getting a Blue Heeler or a beautiful dog like this one day. We housed a Blue Heeler about 9 or 10 years ago for a short period of time, but since we're about 1/5 of an acre and even going to the park once each day was just not fair to a dog like that, so we found someone who had a couple of acres out a bit into the country to take him in.
yeah, gotta have some running room

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I think about that dog every once in a while. There's a chance that he's no longer with us as he'd be at least 13 now (just a guess) and I wonder if he squired any offspring with the female blue heeler mate that he was paired with.

His coloring was like this, but he was much less stout of a dog because he was a domesticated stray that we homed after his initial rescue from the streets.

Australian-Cattle-Dog-Blue-Heeler.jpg

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
That's what we've found. Lots of traffic, but people leave because no one is here to keep it running. That person could be you though that makes everyone stick.
Here's the problem with this site it's too much none truck related threads that's what deterred me from here so long check out other forms sites it's alot more informational post and threads than on here don't get me wrong this is a nice site but needs some work that's my honest opinion. The reason you have so much traffic is due to the name cause people are looking for info about problems they are having and not about thermostats for your home and that's a thread on here for a truck site really sorry for the rant but had to say it.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Here's the problem with this site it's too much none truck related threads that's what deterred me from here so long check out other forms sites it's alot more informational post and threads than on here don't get me wrong this is a nice site but needs some work that's my honest opinion. The reason you have so much traffic is due to the name cause people are looking for info about problems they are having and not about thermostats for your home and that's a thread on here for a truck site really sorry for the rant but had to say it.
Yeah, we're adding in more truck related content. Have to say that most of the large sites have a lot of the non-truck content as well, in fact they often are 50/50.

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
They are but you have to go to the threads to see them not like here when the new post threads are on the home screen

Related Content You Might Like: