• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New member with T100 pickup

Tyrion Lannister

Hello again everyone. Looks as though all is well, which is nice to see. A few days ago I asked a question of the forum administrators about possibly linking a T100 video I put together on my YouTube page. Is that possible/allowed?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Hello again everyone. Looks as though all is well, which is nice to see. A few days ago I asked a question of the forum administrators about possibly linking a T100 video I put together on my YouTube page. Is that possible/allowed?
Go ahead and add the YouTube URL link and it will embed automatically inside of your post.

Tyrion Lannister

Ok. For any members who would care to take a strole down memory lane. I've put together a short clip of many shorter clips featuring a couple reviews of the T100 from the 90's, with a few vintage T100 commercials for "authenticity". LOL

You can view it here:

Enjoy!

*Special thanks to Tacoma171 for providing the main source material.

Last edited:

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Nice, if they would have made an extra access cab they would have sold even more.

Tyrion Lannister

Hello again everyone. It's been quite a long spell since I posted to the forum. I'm happy to report that my T100 is still running strong. Last time I posted, I mentioned that the truck had no spare wheel, no tire tools or jack, and no way to secure it under the bed. Now, I have acquired all necessary oem parts and tools to get my spare on.
Only problem is, the exhaust tail pipe is in the way of where the tire should go. While I was waiting to put it in the shop, the catalytic converter, clogged. While I was buying a new cat converter, I decided to go with a freer flowing muffler as well. So for $32.95 I bought a FLO~ PRO Super V single-chamber race muffler. Also bought a FLO~ PRO 2.5" to 4" tip for the tailpipe. It sounds SOOO mean now. I JUST LOVE IT!!

Last edited:

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Not surprised to hear the T100 still running strong. They are great trucks. I also like the sound of your new muffler - nice rumble. I'm going to guess at highway speed it sounds even better.

Tyrion Lannister

Not surprised to hear the T100 still running strong. They are great trucks. I also like the sound of your new muffler - nice rumble. I'm going to guess at highway speed it sounds even better.
Yeah, it sounds amazing. I'm blown away by the difference. It's like a completely different vehicle now. Going down the road sounds so sweet. That's my next video coming up. Cheers!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Ok. For any members who would care to take a strole down memory lane. I've put together a short clip of many shorter clips featuring a couple reviews of the T100 from the 90's, with a few vintage T100 commercials for "authenticity". LOL

You can view it here:

Enjoy!

*Special thanks to Tacoma171 for providing the main source material.
Why does that second guy "Jim Scoutin" look like Heisenberg?

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Hello again everyone. It's been quite a long spell since I posted to the forum. I'm happy to report that my T100 is still running strong. Last time I posted, I mentioned that the truck had no spare wheel, no tire tools or jack, and no way to secure it under the bed. Now, I have acquired all necessary oem parts and tools to get my spare on.
Only problem is, the exhaust tail pipe is in the way of where the tire should go. While I was waiting to put it in the shop, the catalytic converter, clogged. While I was buying a new cat converter, I decided to go with a freer flowing muffler as well. So for $32.95 I bought a FLO~ PRO Super V single-chamber race muffler. Also bought a FLO~ PRO 2.5" to 4" tip for the tailpipe. It sounds SOOO mean now. I JUST LOVE IT!!
That sounds really good.

Related Content You Might Like: