• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

How did You Get Started Working on Your Toyota Truck?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I started building my first car, 1940 Ford coupe, 312 T Bird motor w/2 -fours and a 1957 Ford station wagon rear, when I was 11 years old and drove it in high school. I have always owned street rods and customs. I bought my first Toyota 4x4 truck in 1979 and my last in 1983 which I still have. I have had so much fun and great memories with my Toyota truck that I would never sell it (the wife will have responsibility after I pass on). I have great cars to drive, 1932 Ford all steel 3-Window Coupe by Coddington and 1950 Mercury Coupe by Barris but I still love to drive my Toyota truck.
Wow, nice work!

- - - Updated - - -

Started working (FIXING) on my cars,and trucks when I was in High school,.Had to cause I didn't have the money to pay somebody else to do it,and besides thats what I enjoyed
What did you have back in high school?

Dan O

Freshman year 1953 Willis Coupe.Soph.year 1960 ford truck V8 (292) automatic,Junior year 1956 Plymouth Savoy 2dr.sedan,270 V8,push button auotmatic,and Senior year 1960 Austin Healey 3000.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I started building my first car, 1940 Ford coupe, 312 T Bird motor w/2 -fours and a 1957 Ford station wagon rear, when I was 11 years old and drove it in high school. I have always owned street rods and customs. I bought my first Toyota 4x4 truck in 1979 and my last in 1983 which I still have. I have had so much fun and great memories with my Toyota truck that I would never sell it (the wife will have responsibility after I pass on). I have great cars to drive, 1932 Ford all steel 3-Window Coupe by Coddington and 1950 Mercury Coupe by Barris but I still love to drive my Toyota truck.
Love that 50 Merc had a 49 not quite as customized a few years ago. Unfortunately she had to leave to make way for a few newer toys.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I only like working on vehicles when I actually have a good shop and places to put all of my tools, work without kicking my feet and shins on stuff. Really need a decent sized workshop, that's my goal.

Related Content You Might Like: