• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What's Your Favorite Time Of The Year?

What are your Favorite Times of the Year?

• Total voters

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Just curious. I used to love Summer the best, but now that I live in Texas (been here almost 17 years now, lived elsewhere for 25 years so in 8 years I'll have lived here 1/2 of my life) ... and now that I have kids ... I like the period of time between perhaps October through New Years , aka, "The Holidays" the best of all.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
You can vote on more than one option. Just to give you some choices. ;-)

upatree64

I can not even begin to explain how I seem to just come alive every Fall and stay that way right into Spring but summer has always found me struggling. For as long as I have memory of my whole life, I've been this way.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I try to keep pretty active all year round, but I tend to have more fun starting spring and usually wrapping up in the late fall. Camping and fishing is the main reason. The holidays are a blast but the post-holiday letdown tends to crush me these days, lol. Plus i don't do well without a lot of sunlight, so the winters make me sleepy.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
There's something good about every season of the year, but in the northwest I try to get the most out of the summer and sunshine when I can get it.

Related Content You Might Like: