• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

The ULTIMATE thread. Talk about anything.

upatree64

On another site that I used to run I had a moderator who was an early user of game cameras, seem to remember him using them about 10 years ago and he posted some nice pic of game that would keep coming back to the same spot and it helped him to track and prepare.
I usually keep 4 or 5 in the woods year round. A couple of them laid down this spring and I have not replaced them yet, so I'm down to 3. I get from 400 to over a thousand pics a week on the 3, depending on what time of year it is.
We had about 450 pics this past week. Our camera's are set up on Mineral sites that we develop for the deer. It is one of the most important things we provide for them in a years time, even more important than a food plot because deer can find the food to eat but often have to go without good minerals.

Ckyabelel

My garage is finally getting concrete as I type this, been a few months waiting, but finally getting done. I really want to apply a paint or a coating as soon as the concrete has set thoroughly.

From everyone's experience how long do you need to let concrete set before applying a paint or sealer?

If it is fresh concrete do you still need an acid etch for pest adhesion?

Also what is the most durable product to use? I like the looks of painted floors over gloss concrete however like this Rust-Oleum Rocksolid Metallic Floor Coating Review and Colors Guide I want the most durable product I can get so open to either. Don't want to have to reapply every couple years cause once my stuff goes in I don't want the hassle of pulling it all out to reapply.

I have searched on here but can't find a difinitive answer.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Think I'm going to cut and thin a few trees in the yard this week.

Related Content You Might Like: