• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2010 Tundra Rear End

Dave

my truck seems to run like silk, my mechanic when looking for an unknown noise, checked the rear diff fluid and found, very very minute metal particles. Now he has scared me to death with finding a replacement rear end. Truck is a 2010, and only has 63 K on it. I am thinks nag of riding it out as it is, no clunking of gears nothing that would indicate rear is shot. Can any one here shed somelight on my situation. he says he did not think it was an axle bearing, but did find caliper holding some pressure on the brakes, he put new brakes and caliper and rotor on, but says that the noise was still there, this guy is not a Toyota mechanic is there maybe something he is missing or does not know! Thanks for any help

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
my truck seems to run like silk, my mechanic when looking for an unknown noise, checked the rear diff fluid and found, very very minute metal particles. Now he has scared me to death with finding a replacement rear end. Truck is a 2010, and only has 63 K on it............
Hi Dave: Finding "very very minute metal particles" in the differential oil is common. It's just break - in metals from normal wear. If it is not making any noises and working OK then just drain & replace the diff oil with the proper weight and let it be.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I agree, that's common to find metal shavings and particles when changing your transmission or differential fluid, it's just the nature of how those parts fit together. If you see "chunks" of metal, that's a different subject ... i'd say get a new mechanic if you're not comfortable with the advice. Honestly, I wouldn't return to a mechanic who recommended a new rear end on a truck with 63k miles on it.

Dave

I agree, that's common to find metal shavings and particles when changing your transmission or differential fluid, it's just the nature of how those parts fit together. If you see "chunks" of metal, that's a different subject ... i'd say get a new mechanic if you're not comfortable with the advice. Honestly, I wouldn't return to a mechanic who recommended a new rear end on a truck with 63k miles on it.
Thanks for your informative help, in this. Now I can move on with finding a vendor that sells individual leaf springs, if one exists. I found a broken spring, took it out now I need a replacement, and I want to pull the same spring on the other side a replace it. Thanks again for your help I will change out the fluid asap

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Ok, a broken spring already? What type of life did it have before you got it?

Dave

Ok, a broken spring already? What type of life did it have before you got it?
i don't really know, but I have heard this was, or use to be a common problem with Toyota trucks. I have heard recalls for this issue in earlier year trucks. I don't take the truck off road, Only locked it in to take out a bush. The truck definitely shows no signs of abuse, puzzling to me.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
..........Now I can move on with finding a vendor that sells individual leaf springs, if one exists.......
About an hour away we have a shop that sells, replaces, and upgrades suspensions. They will add a leaf or replace - pretty much what ever you need or want. May want to do a search for "Auto Spring & Suspension" to see what comes up in your state.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Yeah, a lot of suspension-oriented shops will do that around the country, if you find a good one that's great. I've never seen a truck break a spring, but i've known people who've had to replace them, often they;re older trucks that have been used for something like construction work or have done heavy towing.

Dave

About an hour away we have a shop that sells, replaces, and upgrades suspensions. They will add a leaf or replace - pretty much what ever you need or want. May want to do a search for "Auto Spring & Suspension" to see what comes up in your state.
I will try the search I live around a hundred mikes from nowhere. I searched the different spring supply place on the web, but found only one be that sold single springs, and they did not sell springs measured the in millimeters.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I read through this thread again, did the noise get discovered? The original reason for doing the investigation into seeing what was causing the noise.

Dave

I took the truck to him to see about the noise, he said that the caliper had locked up and was pressing the brakes on the rotor. He changed out the caliber and rotor, but said he drove it and still noticed the sound and then checked the rear end grease, found the small particles, but I never heard the sound after that, I think he was just wanting to make a house payment or something. I traded the tundra in on a new Tacoma sport, it's there problem now.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I took the truck to him to see about the noise, he said that the caliper had locked up and was pressing the brakes on the rotor. He changed out the caliber and rotor, but said he drove it and still noticed the sound and then checked the rear end grease, found the small particles, but I never heard the sound after that, I think he was just wanting to make a house payment or something. I traded the tundra in on a new Tacoma sport, it's there problem now.
Nice! You gotta 2016?

Dave

Yes, 2016 TRD Sport, white, wanted silver but they did not have one , but they gave me a great trade in price and the truck is nice.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Yes, 2016 TRD Sport, white, wanted silver but they did not have one , but they gave me a great trade in price and the truck is nice.
White is a safe color as it tends to not fade, can be matched very easily for touch-ups, stays cool I the summer and there is a huge market for white trucks.

Dave

I like the white, but it just seems to beg to have a nice big decal put on the sides to give it some splash, but I can't seem to find anything For certain some that I really like look good on dark trucks but would not look so on white.

fxbrokersCego

Former Member
Достаточно самим посмотреть код страниц популярных сайтов. ttlink Некоторые клиенты идут еще дальше - подключают синонимайзеры, которые "на лету" меняют (хорошо или плохо) слова в описании, сохраняя общий смысл. cr4zy Читайте также: Почему важно проверять качество данных для маркетинг-анализа. ziranov

fxbrokersCego

Former Member
Сразу отмечу, что парсер товаров не подходит для Интернет магазинов с уникальными (не имеющими аналога) товарами. lander А парсинг — это собственно процесс получения информации с любого открытого веб-ресурса. login Доработал свой новый парсер, который анонсировал ранее. bbs

fxbrokersCego

Former Member
Ее можно применить в различных сферах деятельности и использовать как отличный инструмент для повышения продаж и развития своего ресурса. ezproxy В этой библиотеке собрано множество методов, с помощью которых значительно упрощается процесс создания запросов и разбора ответов от сервера. columbsp А если это доступно, то и применение специального софта для автоматизации процесса не является противозаконной. xml4form

fxbrokersCego

Former Member
В условии мы проверяем: есть ли хоть одно свободное место в очередях рабочих, и, если да, отправляем регулятору потока сигнал о том что можно продолжать получение заданий от генератора. qiusuopai Стабильность - парсер работает стабильно, при возникновении ошибок на стороне Авито не зависает а продолжает работу. japonecauto Формирование отчета согласно требованиям, которые были заданы. interrybflot

Related Content You Might Like: