• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

The ULTIMATE thread. Talk about anything.

Huck Norris

We are thinking about a move. Looked at buying a house, really don't want to get into the credit scheme of things. My husband is a phenominal builder, so first thought... buy land and live in our class A RV while he builds the home. Minimal credit investment to start and pay cash for many materials, etc... Then after more thought leaning towards (if we go the building route) building a houseboat. Hubby is already surfing the web for inspiration. I think it sounds exciting. We like this design best... Will it happen? Maybe..
Did you ever build this / buy this? That would be an epic move for sure.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
Florida is a good tax haven state, lots of retired people come here for that reason and then vote into law decent tax codes so it's a repeating process.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
So I redid my XM radio contract $20 for 5 months, and then its 19.95 for each month after that. And I think they just hope that enough people forget to cancel or call in to get a better rate after the 5 month. Is over.

DaniMolo

TTC Chicks
Hey guys, how are you? What do you do this fall? I'm planning to take a vacation to Tenerife (one of the Canary islands), so i'm really excited about that :)) also I'm looking for new apartment to buy, so this fall I need to make some pretty big decisions :) buuut they are pleasant :) so how about you?

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
anyone notice that we added a "related content" ribbon at the bottom of the site? Should scale for mobile, tablet or full desktop/laptop screens.

Dave

Went to church, my folks are in town so it was a lot of fun. Went home and let the kids open a gift and then they had to go to bed.

I actualy made up something new called the "Christmas Goblin" who takes presents away from kids who wake up on Christmas eve.
If they don't wake up would that mean they are no longer with us, not needing presents anymore? Talk about a grinch.

upatree64

Part of the most enjoyable time of my life was spent building or helping other's build smaller, mom n pop house's. We sometimes refer to them as "empty nest Nest". I just received a call from one of my family members, that I inquired earlier with, about buying some land they own. I'm happy with the call even though they only want to sell me just enough to build my own little "empty nest Nest". I will say though, I will now have to depend on some other people to help me complete this task. But I'm riding kinda high about the whole situation as it stands right now. I'll be meeting with them in just over a week at the property and pick out a spot agreeable to us both.
Starting over at my age and health has totally sucked and I'll take as many high points as I can get.
I really hope I've posted this off topic subject in the right place.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Part of the most enjoyable time of my life was spent building or helping other's build smaller, mom n pop house's. We sometimes refer to them as "empty nest Nest". I just received a call from one of my family members, that I inquired earlier with, about buying some land they own. I'm happy with the call even though they only want to sell me just enough to build my own little "empty nest Nest". I will say though, I will now have to depend on some other people to help me complete this task. But I'm riding kinda high about the whole situation as it stands right now. I'll be meeting with them in just over a week at the property and pick out a spot agreeable to us both.
Starting over at my age and health has totally sucked and I'll take as many high points as I can get.
I really hope I've posted this off topic subject in the right place.
It's all good. I find that diy projects that are just me are almost never done as well than if I've got a buddy or family helping me anyhow.

upatree64

I'm certainly hoping it's time to reap what I've sown when it come's to this undertaking. Luckily I've always been OCD about finishing what I start, so no matter if I'm helped or have to pay for what I'm not able to do, it'll get done. Been there, got the t-shirts and scars to prove it.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I'm certainly hoping it's time to reap what I've sown when it come's to this undertaking. Luckily I've always been OCD about finishing what I start, so no matter if I'm helped or have to pay for what I'm not able to do, it'll get done. Been there, got the t-shirts and scars to prove it.
Wish they could bottle ocd at times, or at least the energy to get it done and the focus to do only one thing at a time and then move onto something else, lol.

Im 95% done with my home office remodel, it's just the one door that's to short, I was going to add wood onto the side and bottom of it and then sand and paint.

upatree64

Anyone of you run game camera's on your hunting land?.. I know there is some deer hunter's in this crowd. I only have 3 out right now and go every sat or sunday and check them. It's Christmas every weekend. P.S. It's the weekend and can't wait to get to them

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Anyone of you run game camera's on your hunting land?.. I know there is some deer hunter's in this crowd. I only have 3 out right now and go every sat or sunday and check them. It's Christmas every weekend. P.S. It's the weekend and can't wait to get to them
On another site that I used to run I had a moderator who was an early user of game cameras, seem to remember him using them about 10 years ago and he posted some nice pic of game that would keep coming back to the same spot and it helped him to track and prepare.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Hey guys, how are you? What do you do this fall? I'm planning to take a vacation to Tenerife (one of the Canary islands), so i'm really excited about that :)) also I'm looking for new apartment to buy, so this fall I need to make some pretty big decisions :) buuut they are pleasant :) so how about you?
What did you end up doing last Fall? We've had more mild winters the past couple of years, so i've been spending a lot of time out of the city whenever I can.

Related Content You Might Like: