• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

After Market Fogs

keath

I just installed some Spyder fogs from JCW on my 2015 Tacoma. After some youtube watch, I figured out my truck is prewired for the fogs. So, I got off easy. I got them in place , hooked up to the factory connections. The switch fires up light, but no fogs come one. There was a relay part in the package. I am not sure what to do with it. Does anyone have any prior experience with this kinda of thing?

Last edited:

keath

yes it does. however, these are centered on using their wiring harness. and like i say, these new models are coming pre-wired so, i'm at a loss as to the finish step. When I turn on the head lights and the parking lights , the fog switch lites up but no bulbs come on. There is a little fuse box next to the big fuse box under the hood and there is a designated spot for fogs. There must be one more component that has to be put there? They did send a relay thingy, but here again it's set up to go with their wiring? I'm not very good with electrical stuff. I was just hoping someone may have already been down this road and would know the long and the short of how to handle it. Any help, greatly appreciated.......

Related Content You Might Like: