• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires

CommanderMedic1

I have been using Firestone Destination AT tires size 265/70/R17 on my 2007 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4x4 and they have been great. I need to be able to go on road/ off road during any and all types of weather... any type of terrain .... I was wondering if anyone have used the new
All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires... Does anyone know if they are really better than the Firestone Destination AT tire.. Any input would be greatly appreciated ...

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Seems like a pretty beefy tire. Never heard of it before though, sorry.

wmg

they are a great tire, I have used them for many years(both old and new version) on my jeeps and trucks..Be aware on my 2015 taco I replaced the OEM with them (same size etc) and they rub a little when at full wheel lock...they are a great snow tire, very good in the mud and good on wet roads, ride well and quite

CommanderMedic1

I live in Bethlehem, Pa but I have to be on the roads 24/7 no matter what the conditions and weather.. I have to travel the northeast region.. from PA north to ME .. I was looking for input on tires because depending on where I go on the internet and who I talk to.. I have found that the Destination AT are the best tires to date of which I have used for the past 5 years

Related Content You Might Like: