• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Tow Mirrors For A Sequoia?

Giles Scott

I would like to add tow mirrors to our 2014 Platinum Sequoia (we tow a 27 ft travel trailer). I understand the Tundra has them as an option. Does anyone know if the Tundra mirrors will work on the Sequoia?

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I have the tow mirrors on my Tundra but not really sure if they would fit on the Sequoia. When you get them adjusted correctly, they do make a world of difference when towing. Would be worth a call to your local Toyota parts department and see if they have a parts listing for your exact model.

Giles Scott

I just bought a 2016 Sequoia Platinum and bought a pair of the Fit-System snap on mirrors when we tow our Lance 1995 TT. They are far superior to the Longview slip-on mirror that I had for our 2006 Tundra. The Longview have a horrible attachment method for the Gen 1 Tundras. The Fit system units are easy to install and remove. Stable at highway speed and I really like them.
http://www.amazon.com/Fit-System-81300-Towing-Sequoia/dp/B00AFV7DHW
We too are towing a Lance--2285. Are you a member of LOA (Lance Owners of America)?

stefano-s

Yep, I am. I joined LOA two months prior to buying the Lance 1995, right about the time we sold our Casita 17SD TT. The Casita is a nice trailer but, a wee bit too small. The Lance is HUGE inside and a beautiful and comfortable unit. To answer your original question, I believe that the Tundra tow mirrors are identical to the Sequoia. I opted for the snap on extensions, since I have the folding mirrors with the puddle lights and they have a cut-out in them just for that purpose. The Fit System mirror extensions are the perfect answer and far less costly.

Related Content You Might Like: