• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

How often do you wash your truck?

How often do you wash your truck?

• Not very often - just a few times per year

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Infrequently - every 6 to 8 weeks

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Monthly - at least once per month, more if really needed

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Every week - just like clockwork, clean it out each week

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • As Needed - only clean her up when needed, not on a timeline

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Spray off the dust and road debris about every two weeks summer or winter, actual wash jobs happen every few months.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
It's early, but we're all over the place now with results on this poll.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Just washed it the other day. I'm going to bet that its 2x monthly in the mid-spring to mid-fall driving season.

Brad

100 Posts
Well, I'm currently looking around to see which one to buy, but I know I'd wash mine at least twice every month.

PaleoMama

Staff member
TTC Chicks
100 Posts
Community Leader
Mother Nature and her feathered friends love leaving "presents", so I have to hose down at least once a week :p

I wash by hand and wax the car once a month.

dervdave

As long as its not covered with thick mud I use a waterless wash every other day because its quick and easy

DaniMolo

TTC Chicks
I chose monthly on the poll, but I think it would really be bi-weekly , depending on what i'v been doing in it of course :)

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
I hosed truck off in september,,,won't see the brush now till april or may...snow does a good job of dragging off the slop and goop

I hosed truck off in september,,,won't see the brush now till april or may...snow does a good job of dragging off the slop and goop
this is only true if u dont live where alot of road salt is used . here in maine if ur not gonna wash often sy good bye to ur rocker panels and any other areas dirt will collect.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
We use road salt,in fact we salt our salt,,got our own mine on Lake Huron that has produced over 150 million tonnes in the past 150 or so years...Salt here comes to port by ship and if we run low we start trucking it in from the mine... those of us who don't want the salt to eat our vehicles spray chassis and inner panels with oil product annually.

We use road salt,in fact we salt our salt,,got our own mine on Lake Huron that has produced over 150 million tonnes in the past 150 or so years...Salt here comes to port by ship and if we run low we start trucking it in from the mine... those of us who don't want the salt to eat our vehicles spray chassis and inner panels with oil product annually.
Yeah we have fluid film or use heavy weight oil. Nasty stuff when uhave to dowork after spraying

mike911gts

Once a week religiously !! 1) my cars are white 2) i live in Florida 3) i have OCD, i cannot stand i dirty car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Related Content You Might Like: