• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Flying Home - Happy New Year Everyone!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Just took off out of Phoenix and headed back to DFW tonight, should get back to the house by about 10:00 pm or so, just in time to get a bottle of bubbly out and cellebrate with the wife and kids. Then time to crash
Flying Hoe.png

It's been an interesting 2015 for sure and 2016 looks to be a breakout year. Got diagoised with Lyme disease this year, but i'm on the mend and have never felt better actually. The whole family is a mixed bag actually but we're much better off overall.

2016 means I start a new long-term assignment on the 11th and hopefully can focus on this site and others and expand them and get them to take off like my other sites have in the past.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Sounds good Steve.
2016 for me looks to be "unscheduled" as yet.
I have a new employment offer on the table but am unsure If I want to switch jobs.
My wife starts a new position in late January that will only have her home 4-5 days a month.
Our own buisiness day to day operations have been handed to our daughter as of a few weeks a go.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Sounds good Steve.
2016 for me looks to be "unscheduled" as yet.
I have a new employment offer on the table but am unsure If I want to switch jobs.
My wife starts a new position in late January that will only have her home 4-5 days a month.
Our own buisiness day to day operations have been handed to our daughter as of a few weeks a go.
You've been absent lately. I assume things got really busy.

Related Content You Might Like: