• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Trucks With 100k Miles Rollcall!

mikesdoublecab

2001 Tacoma DoubleCab V6
currently just over 320,000 original miles on motor and trans and still kicking

I have been running synthetic oil since the day i drove it off the lot in May 2001.

MikesDCab-0001a.jpg

Sibulkin

First Toy, 151,000. Second Toy, wrecked at 180,000. Third Toy, 257,000. Engine and trans salvaged, rest went to crusher. Fourth Toy, sold at 250,000. Current '86 1 ton has 197,000 and desperately needs a restoration. Salt and time have done in the bed and doors and cab corners. Runs like a champ, carries more than standard tires can deal with and tows a 5,000 lb tractor just fine. Any takers out there? I don't want to send Grandie to the scrap yard and don't have the cash to do justice to a rebuild. I am in Utah.

sssuraj

Hi.............Watching a vehicle odometer rollover to the100,000-milemark used to be a really ... of cars and truckson the road today displaying more than100,000 milesotone

Sibulkin

I"ve seen more than a few roll over. "Grandie" is my 5th Toy truck. All have gone over 1K. two reached 250K . Too bad that the price for a Toy has gone so crazy. I can't afford a replacement and I can't afford to restore this one. If I can't sell him I'll hang onto him until money gets better.

Related Content You Might Like: