• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What's the weather like where you are at?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
What's the weather for everyone else out there?

Today it's snow/icy/freezing rain in the North Texas area.

76002 Weather Forecast and Conditions   weather.com.png

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
It's cold 32f and raining right now. Feels nice and cool outside. As Robin Williams once said, it makes you realize why men have nipples. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

mfleetwood

In Denver, currently 1 degree with a estimated low of 12 degrees....and a few inches of snow on the ground. The forecasters don't expect us to get above freezing until next Wednesday. Yikes! Winter is here early.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
North Texas weather sucks right now, 2 hour commute to get home tonight, normally only a 35-40 min commute.
Temps today started at 38 and dropped to 30 over the day.
Yesterday was 78deg.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Took me three hours tonight. Ugh. The wife wanted firewood too ... No one had it.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I've been watching that storm as it went across the country. They have been calling the storm Dion. Lol

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Just warmed up. Then dumped rain down yesterday. Now they are talking about cold weather again by the end of the week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
-30 C here in Thunder Bay On. this morning..warmed up to a balmy -23C already. More snow this afternoon,,,i can dig it!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Today should be the last really hot day off the year in north Texas. Cools off tomorrow and then we get maybe 8 weeks of decent weather with October being my favorite month off the year.

Screenshot_2015-09-08-20-26-38.png
Screenshot_2015-09-08-20-27-03.png

awonderingdawn

TTC Chicks
Warmer than usual here in Alaska. We're in our upper 50's at the moment, but it's reaching below freezing at night. Should get to the 40's by the end of this month, and regularly below freezing by the end of October.

DaniMolo

TTC Chicks
In Portugal it's reaaally sunny and warm, I like that very much, we have really beautiful fall this year :)) last year wasn't so good with weather - you never know, when it can get cold or start rainning, forecast almos always didn't show the truth...

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Weather here in DFW is blahhhhh this week.
Don't mind rain but the tornados suck.
Had the roof and hood on my work truck tore up on Thursday by the roof off of a building that was fit with a F-0 tornado as I was driving by. Didnt even see that one coming.

Related Content You Might Like: