• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

The ULTIMATE thread. Talk about anything.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Just as long as you stay "PG-13" in your comments, you can talk about anything in here.

What's everyone doing this holiday season? Going to do any traveling? Hopefully my folks are going to drive (or fly) out from Phoenix, but we'll just have to see.

James

100 Posts
I got new jeans for work. I also got some kakis to wear to church on Sunday as well as two dress shirts.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I gotclothes as well. Plus some "Mont blanc" cologne.

Last edited:

Samtucky

100 Posts
toyotafan, what do you guys do down their in Texas for Christmas? You can't go snowmobile riding or anything. Seems lame to me!

BR789

Actually, I got some new tools which is nice. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a great New Year!

suncomb1

Wheels-1.jpg Actually I thought I was getting a Bucket of Coal (I was really bad this year Ha! Ha!) for Christmas but the wife suprised me with 5 refurbished Aluminum Mag wheels for my truck that I have been looking at for sometime. They are 15x10s that I can put my 33" Dick Cepek Fun Country II tires on so I will have different looking wheels on my truck sometimes. Oh, the love of a good woman!!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
That's pretty tight. Those are some nice rims.

Yes. My wife got me that Cologne as it's what she likes the best.

I'm on the hunt right now for a deal on some all weather floor mats.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
toyotafan, what do you guys do down their in Texas for Christmas? You can't go snowmobile riding or anything. Seems lame to me!
Went to church, my folks are in town so it was a lot of fun. Went home and let the kids open a gift and then they had to go to bed.

I actualy made up something new called the "Christmas Goblin" who takes presents away from kids who wake up on Christmas eve.

James

100 Posts
The "Christmas Goblin", that is an interesting invention. Did you actually take away anyone's presents?
There is no one under 18 in our house, so we don't have to worry about getting up until 11AM.

Last edited:

Buster

I had a really nice Christmas and looking forward to the day off for New Years. Anyone have plans for the New Year?

We are going to do pizza and homemade cheese dip. Planning on watching some movies as well.

How about you all?

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
New years we are going to repeat what we did last year. Take the kids with us to a family's house that we know. Let the kids play together while we have some champagne at midnight. The younger kids will crash and the older kids will play games until midnight.

James

100 Posts
It snowed in Pennsylvania last night. I had to go blow the driveway this morning.

Related Content You Might Like: